Assignment #23: Can a Wrapped Object Be Art? *photo



So there are my pictures. And I would say that it somewhat embodied my original idea. There were a few setbacks. The main one is that I shot in a pretty dark setting and that is why it looks to grainy. I never expected to turn in the orange one but, I mean, it looks pretty cool. I do not even remember my thought process when it came to it. I guess I was just like, "Huh, this would be a pretty cool photo." And in my opinion, I like that one out of the two. I would think that Christo and Jeanne Claude went through a similar thought process when thinking about what to wrap and how it would be art. But their purpose went way beyond a "pretty cool photo." Wrapping things gave people a newfound appreciation for the object underneath. And this in return, fosters their beauty and appeal. Getting a great photo out of it was just a great plus that only added to its art. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #4: Composition

Assignment #5: Texture 101